please pray!!!
I know I've been asking for ya'lls prayers regarding my grandpa a lot lately, but now I ask for them more than ever.
Earlier today, after watching Facing the Giants with my mom, aunt, two cousins, and sister, my mom recieved a call while driving my cousin to the mall. It looks like my grandpa is nearing the end and beginning, whichever way you look at it. He vomited a lot last night and his heart is now really weak...it's just not looking too good.
What's more is only the daughters, son, and son-in-laws are allowed to be there right now or whatever, so we have to stay here (my sister and I.) The point is...please pray.
While watching the movie today, I realized nothing is impossible with God. I would love for my grandpa not to suffer, but I don't want to say goodbye. I've only known him basically for five years almost. I'm not ready to say goodbye.
But if I must, please pray he won't suffer. I'd rather have him die in a peaceful death than a painful one. But either way, at least he will be with his Lord and Savior. At 79, I think he would really like that.
But if you're reading this, just please pray.
I thank you so much for all the prayers you have prayed for him in the past.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home