Sunday, November 12, 2006

Central Basketball!!!

I know I go to another Highschool, but please keep my basketball team in ya'll's...ha ha...spelling; prayers. We have a lot of girls who have injuries, including myself, and some of our coaches are having a hard time in their personal lives.
Also, my dad is kinda having a hard time with the church right now. Some things are just frustrating to him.
Yup, those are pretty much my prayer requests.....
Also, our first game is like a week and a day away. I'm scared to death. Never played a game like this, so I'm freakin' out that I'll mess somethin' up. My dribbling could be better, my shooting is off, and I always seem to drop the ball when it is passed to me...I could just be being hard on myself, but I could be so much better. Pray for me to get better, or at least pay attention in practice so that I can know what to do come game night.
Luv ya'll!
yo gurl,
Krystal...a lady b.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger April said...

krystal! you got injured?! ouch! where?

dont worry i will definitely keep u in my prayers, and since this is late, i hope u guys had a great game!

who won?

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger April said...

oh wait nm it's not late
anyway, i'll pray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home