prayer
Hi everybody! I realize this isn't checked that much because of busy schedules or something, but since prayer group hasn't started meeting again yet, I thought I'd put my prayer requests on here. So....
1) remember that scare with my grandpa and his supposed leukemia? well, as you know, he didn't have it but apparently he was on the verge of getting it. so he had a blood transfusion yesterday and please pray that he'll recover quickly. my mom said he looked really frail. which is sad.
2) my cousin's grandpa actually for real has cancer. skin cancer. technically, he's not family but he feels like family because he's always at family get-togethers. and now he and his wife might have to sell their business. so please pray for that too.
I think that's it. Hope all of you are adjusting to being back in school. LOL. Love you guys! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home