Wednesday, August 02, 2006

All to Jesus

Do you guys know Celeste Hanford? Yeah, she accepted Christ in CPO the other day. She actually called me the night before asking me if I would have a bible study with her once a week. I agreed but then thought..."how?" I have no idea how to do a bible study but I figure I could get my dad to help me. Anyway, I was asking for your prayers as I try to help during her walk. I also want to ask...is there any evening of the week that you guys aren't busy. Perhaps we could do a bible study/ prayer group thing at eachother's houses once a week, or so. How neat would that be if we could switch leaders each week, or something. Actually, I don't know about that last part. Since Celeste is a real baby at this, she wouldn't really be able to lead. Heck, I don't know if I could.
I really wish I could have prayer group 2x's a week before school with you guys, but maybe they will have something like that at Central. An FCA would be cool enough. Ah well, we will still keep in touch!!
<3 krystal

ps do you guys have any ideas for my 16th bday this year? i have no idea what to do, but i don't want something huuge. maybe a slumber party...i dunno
ah well
pps you guys are still welcome at my church any sunday service starts at eleven

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger April said...

yay! tell her congrats!

hmm...idk...sleepover sounds cool...when's ur b-day again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home