Hey Guys!!
I know...I haven't been on in a while. I guess I sometimes don't have anything to say...well, anything really "meaningful". Well, I'm back. A couple of days ago, I tried to get on and the internet wasn't really working so I haven't been able to get on and post. Ah well...
How's it going? The last time I saw you guys was Brittney's party and I saw Stephanie yesterday at the Center...yeah, had to leave a little early. Anyway...movie night was awesome and I am looking foward to having it again. Really, any day is good for me...but I would just have to make sure that my mom or dad is able to take me. It'll work out fine.
Summer school is okay...all we are doing right now is running around the track in the hot sun. ergh. It is definatly getting easier though. I can't wait until we can get together again...It's going to be great. (woh, that was korny..hmm, did I spell that right?)
I'll post soon

1 Comments:
LOL. I can't believe your actually allowing yourself to run in the hot sun! UGH. Later! Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home