odd...odd...odd...strange
I decided to read my sister the Harry Potter books. I'm sorry to bring this up for those of you who hate the series and thinks it's evil, but while I was flipping through Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets just now, I found a little booklet in one of the pages. It was so strange. At first it was talking about magic and Ouija boards and stuff, but then it talked about Jesus and Christianity and how to get saved and stuff. I found this very strange, because I've been wondering how to tell one of my friends about Jesus because I'm not sure if she's saved or not, so now I know how to! That is so odd, to find it in a Harry Potter book of all places!
Please pray for finals! Thanks!
You all rock! Don't forget that!

1 Comments:
wow that is amazing
I think God is giving you the extra little push you need to wittness to your friend. I hope it goes well and you rock too, gurl!
Post a Comment
<< Home