update
Hey all. Okay, so I have decided to follow the curriculum and learn evolution. It probably WILL help me back up my belief when people question me about it. Anyway, today our teacher had us read an evolution article that was called Was Darwin Right? (0f course not!, although some of it was). Anyway, right in that article, it gave proof of creationism (in an EVOLUTION article!). It asked why snakes don't have feet, and since I had forgotten, I asked my friend and she said it had something to do with how God was really mad at the serpent in Genesis and said he could no longer have feet. So that proves creationism! And in an EVOLUTION article!!!!
Anyway...I am really liking the verses for this week. Especially the one in Job. And I would like to thank Krystal for posting the Who I Am Hates Who I've Been music video on this blog in answer to my post, because now I am totally obsessed!!! Hehe.
Also...I would LOVE to change the template!!! Just let me know when it's my turn!!! Although I did have an idea...how about we change the template each month instead of each week? Anyway, l8er all. I have to go answer the doorbell...probably my sister home from school.
Never mind, it was the next-door neighbor...anyway..
P.S. I might go to Disney World this summer!!!! YAY!!!!
P.P.S. The Clumsy Custard Horror Show was HILARIOUS today!!!
P.P.P.S. Once again, I must say "l8er".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home