praise song
Hey guys! I know I wrote a couple of hours ago, but I just did my devotion and it told me to write a praise song to God. So I did...and I was wondering if you guys might want to see it. It doesn't have a title or anything, and it's kind of stupid, but yeah, here...
My God is an awesome God! He comforts me when I'm sad, cheers me when I'm lonely. He's happy when I'm happy, he's my Father. My God made the world, created the sky, made my friends and ingredients for pumpkin pie, he's my Father. Ooh, he's my Father.
The verse says, ' I can do all things through Christ that strengtheth me.' But that wouldn't be possible, without God. Jesus is God's Son, and God sent him to earth to save us from our sins, so we can spend eternal life with our Father. Ooh, our Father.
God's sad at the destruction of the world, he didn't make us to be this way. We are his children, and he's sad when we choose the wrong way. Ooh, he's everybody's Father.
When we stare at our dads now, we can usually see them, we can know that they're there. But God is different. We can't see or know that he's there, but when I cheer up when I'm feeling down I know he's with me, I know he never leaves, he never forsakes me. He's my Father. Ooh, he's our Father. Yeah, he's everybody's Father.
Well, there it is, it's not very good, but here you go. I hope everyone's enjoying their summer! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home