please pray fuh her
One of my mom's friends was diagnosed with lukemia a couple of months ago.
Her skin hurts her, her bones hurt, her mouth has blisters it that hurt and she can't keep any of her food down. Since I have heard of her lukemia, she has lost 20 lbs...
My mom told me that a doctor she went to earlier this week gave her 6 months...
BUT THE DEVIL IS A LIAR...I DON'T BELIEVE THAT DOCTOR...
I KNOW A GOD WHO IS CAPABLE OF ANYTHING AND I BELIEVE THAT HE CAN TAKE THIS AWAY FROM HER.
My mom says she is really sad because Cindy has been sick her whole life...reminds me of a certain blind man.....
I believe that God knows what He is doing. I put my complete trust in Him and so, I'm not worried about her. If it is in His will, she will assist in the showing of the glory of God..
But hey, if the cancer isn't cured...on dis earth, then she will go to heaven when she dies...
It's a win-win

1 Comments:
I will definitely pray.
But awesome job on the faith.
Keep believing!
Post a Comment
<< Home