Hi
First off, I wanted to tell you all about Blast; the performance I went to last night. It was absolutely amazing!!! I loved it and if there was any way possible, I would take you all with me. It was all fantastic, but I loved the drums. There was one part of the show when they were all lining up, with blacklights on above and their sticks were glowing!!! Knowing drummers, they can move their hands pretty fast...all you could see was bluish-green blurs of light because they were moving so fast. It was so cool. When I got home, I prayed to God and thanked Him for giving us talents. Everyone has some kind of talents and I was just happy I got to see/hear people who were blessed with the talent to play drums. There was one guy named Lance...I thought he was definately one of the best. Well, there were two who I consider the best.
Anyway...If any of you, any time in your life, have the oportunity to see Blast, GO!
Ok so...to the word we go....
I just finished reading Psalm 86:1-4. The verses in the bible...like, always apply to everyday life and these are no different. I think those four verses were written so that in 2006, Krystal Joiner would read them...
It says "I am poor and needy..." We all our poor. Compared to the riches in heaven, we have nothing...on earth. Ok, we do have grace and mercy, and hope... We are all in need of God. His presence, his word and his never ending love. I love these verses and they did bless me...
I hope this scripture helped you guys like it helped me.

1 Comments:
That sounds SO cool!!! Stephanie was also raving about them today at lunch...they seem really good! Do you have any CDs? I would love to listen!
Anyway, that was really deep! What you said AND Hannah's comment.
Post a Comment
<< Home