Friday, April 21, 2006

the best story of friendship

Hey guys, what's up? I am finally ungrounded from the computer again, and just wanted to mention that for my year-long reading of the whole Bible, I am on 1 Samuel right now and just read the story of Jonathan and David for last night's reading. I loved that story when I was a kid, but understood it as much more now. Isn't it awesome how strong their friendship was? Even when Jonathan's dad, and king, Saul, tried to kill David and threatened to kill Jonathan if he helped him, Jonathan put his life on the line to make sure that David would stay safe. I think that it so awesome and that you guys are the same as Jonathan. I mean, you guys have helped me grow in my faith and not have as many doubts! Thanks!Also, my sister has asked me to write her prayer requests:1. her best friend's cat ran away and she's afraid it's going to be taken to the pound2. her friend Sierra's ankle was twisted and my sister wants that to heal3. my sister has a bruise that she wants to clear upAnd for me:1. my dad has a job interview this week or next, for a permanent position at his company (he's a computer engineer and they usually just keep them on for projects, but his boss likes his work), so please pray that he'll get thatAnd I'll be sure to look up those verses you guys posted. I might comment on them.This blog is a great idea, Hannah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home