It's day four
Hey guys...I hope your guys's day has been cool-even after prayer group.
Man, I am glad Hannah decided to do this blog thing.
Honestly, I don't do devotion. I can see how much good it does for you guys, but I am always lost when it comes to devotion. I have tried multiple times to start doing it, but then...well, I stop for one reason or another. I hope and pray with you all's help, I can continue drawing closer to God.
I just got finished reading the verses for today; Psalm 40:11-17
Woh...That is totally how I feel-a lot. However, most of the time, it's myself I am fighting. More like...temptation. The distractions I have are so overwhelming that I can't do the things I want to do, even though I shouldn't do them...Romans 7:15-20!!!! I found this verse very helpful in describing all of our...fallings.(for lack of a better term)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home