Wednesday, May 10, 2006

science class

hi all. okay, in science class today after our genetics test, my teacher told us to take our textbooks out because we were starting a new unit...evolution. two of my friends and me asked him, out loud, if we could maybe not do it because we didn't want to study evolution. one of my friends is even AFRAID to study it. my mom, however, said we should study evolution to back up our belief of creationism when people ask us about it and debate evolution with it. but i already studied it whenever i wrote an elective paper for english about creationism vs. evolution. i don't know....was that the right thing to do??? comment please!

btw: here's two links of evolution and creationism...

www.natcenscied.org/ (evolution)
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/wic.html (creationism)

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger April said...

I have NO CLUE why she's afraid. Okay.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger GodlyMiss said...

There is definately more to evolution than speciation. I didn't really want to study it either...anyway. My dad said the same thing about it. However, as we went through it, I understood where they are coming from... but, I still didn't like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home